Friday, May 29, 2009

Are boys just born this way??? And a new word

Cade is definitely all boy.....the other night he burped really loud and didn't really know what he had done. He looked at me like what the heck? and then just died laughing at himself. I do have to say that this is the only age that I will probably think this reaction is cute....but it was really cute. He laughs at himself all of the time now and loves to try and make me laugh. On another note, Cade has learned a new word. I bought him his own little leather chair that he sits in every night. When we first brought it home, Cade thought that he could stand up in it so I kept telling him to sit. Now, Cade loves to say sit....over and over and over again. The only problem is that it sounds like he is saying s**t! Too funny.

No comments: