Friday, May 1, 2009

It's that time again.......

Well as you know, every 3 months or so, I make a list of my 10 favorite Cade things as a fun way to kind of keep track of his changes/development so here I go....

1) I love the morning ride to daycare (majority of the time) because that is when Cade and I make little noises and claps back and forth to each other. He has gotten great at imitating.

2) I love how Cade has a favorite tv show(s). He absolutely loves Go Diego Go and The Backyardigans. He is completely consumed by the television for the hour and claps along with the shows. He also shakes his booty back and forth dancing......too cute.

3) I love how you HAVE to watch his shows with him......he just isn't interested if me or Justin aren't right by his side.

4) I love that when I put Cade on the grass, he does his "crawl-walk". If you look at his picture in my prior post, it shows him doing this.

5) I love how Cade has started to share his food with me.....I could do without actually having to eat it but I guess a few slobber drenched cheerio hasn't killed anyone.

6) I love how Cade make "mmmmmmm" noises when he eats. He really enjoys his food and wants you to know.

7) I love how Cade will sit up in the middle of the night just to find his little bear, Curry and then grab him and go right back to sleep.

8) I love how excited he gets when he sees a dog.....any dog. He starts screaming "da....da....da" and pointing. You can see how proud he is that he knows what a dog is and that I recognize what he is saying.

9) I love how Cade will start making noises to himself in the middle of the night. He is still sleeping but will all of a sudden start going " ahhhh....ahhhh.......ahhhh" for about 10 minutes.

10) I love how he is such a happy baby and smiles at everything & everyone. He is our world.

No comments: