Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Bittersweet Birthday......
Happy Birthday to my little man!!! And I do mean little man.......I can't believe that Cade is already 1! I remember this day last year like it was yesterday.....the back pains all day at work, the doctor's appt advising me that I was not going home, calling Justin to get his butt downtown to the hospital as fast as he could....in 5 o'clock traffic and welcoming our little guy at 5:21 pm. A healthy 8lbs 2ozs and he was three weeks early (thank goodness). He would have been a whopper if he would have made it to the 21st. Of course the 21st would have been a fun day this year if he would have made it.......Cade's bday, Justin's bday and Father's day all in one.....wow......that overwhelms me just typing it! Cade had grown up so much just in the past few months. He is nonstop all day long and loves, loves, loves to play with his daddy. Of course mommy is for cuddle time. Justin and I made it through our first year of parenthood and we did it quite well if I do say so. Stressful at first. I guess getting used to a baby and no sleep always is but I think we have gotten the hang of it and wouldn't trade it for the world. I will post pictures soon from Cade's first bday party this past weekend. We had a great time and great turnout and too much food as always.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment