I cannot believe that it is already time to plan Cade's 1st birthday party!!! It hasn't been a year since we were at St. Vincent's anxiously waiting to meet our little guy......has it?? I can say without hesitation that it has been the best year of my life. Justin and I both have changed so drastically in only a year. We now would rather spend the weekend nights with Cade on the couch in our pj's than doing anything else. We have also learned how to take joy in the small things in life....like playing ball with Cade or reading him a book! We are amazed at the blessings that we have been given and try to never take a day for granted with our little guy. I never imagined how much we could actually love someone unconditionally until Cade. We would give him the world and lay down our lives for him in a second just to know that he would be happy. Okay, done with the sappy stuff and back to the party!! We are planning a firefighter's party (of course) at the park. Justin is extremely involved in the details and wants everything to be awesome. We have all of the details down, now just waiting to start execution.......which I apologize in advance to my sweet, understanding husband for the crazy lady he is going to have on his hands the day prior as well as his big party day. I hope that everything turns out great for Cade's first party.....it is honestly the first real party that Justin and I have ever planned so keep your fingers crossed!
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment