Wow! My baby is six months old already! I can't believe it. It feels like its only been days since I was in the hospital. It is amazing how time flies. Justin and I have been so blessed to have Cade in our lives. He has made such a huge impact on us. He melts our hearts when he wakes up smiling.
On another note, Cade has his six month appointment on Thursday. I hate these appointments more than I hate going to the dentist and I always thought that I hated the dentist more than anything.......at least until four months ago when Cade had his first "well baby" check up. It makes it worse because he is such a happy baby and rarely cries. The number of shots that they give babies is insane. He will have to get four shots at this appointment. The mean nurse comes in and jabs those needles into his thighs. It makes me tear up every time. Last time, the nurse said that she was worried someone was going to call the police by the way Cade was screaming. He has the loudest scream ever when he is hurting. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. I know that he needs his vaccines, but can't they find a way to give them in a liquid form???
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment