Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My poor guys......

Yes, plural....guys. Justin woke up this morning feeling extremely nauseous so I guess he may have a little touch of Cade's bug. Cade didn't last long at school yesterday. He threw up yesterday morning.....again! I don't know what to think. Is it a stomach bug like everyone else has? Is it a reaction to his vaccines he had last week? Could it be his formula? I am sure that he has a touch of a stomach bug but he has been throwing up since last Friday afternoon. It has definitely gotten better but has not yet ceased. He threw up again this morning. It is not nearly as much as it was so I know that it is getting better but I hate that he is still getting sick. Yes....I have called the doctors numerous times and they keep telling me to keep him hydrated and to watch his diapers. He isn't running a fever and he has wet diapers so I know he still has plenty of fluids. He took a whole bottle as well as some pedialyte last night without getting sick then he took a bottle this morning and couldn't hold it down. Justin is home with him right now and hopefully they will both be feeling better soon!

No comments: