We survived the dreaded six month appointment!!!
Stats:
Weight: 18lbs7oz
Length: 28inch's
Dr. Jamie was extremely pleased with everything except for the fact that Cade is still waking up a few times a night. She said that he should be sleeping through the night now and that we need to let him cry it out instead of running in to save him. She told me everything that I already knew, just haven't had the heart to follow through. I tried to let him cry for a little while last night.....I lasted 3 minutes to be exact but I had to go in and get him. He had such a rough day with the shots, the last thing that he needed was not having his mommy come in to let him know everything was alright. When I went to get him, I picked him up and he looked so sad. His bottom lip was puckered out and he had tears running down his cheeks. Needless to say, he got to stay up and watch some of a movie with me and his daddy. I promised Justin that I would try harder tonight to let him soothe himself back to sleep.......5 minutes is my goal.
Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment