skip to main | skip to sidebar
Cade Robert

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Big Boy Already....

I have been on vacation from work for the past week so I took the time to keep Cade out of daycare and have some mommy/son time. We have been trying all sorts of new things. For starters, the other night was Cade's first time to try finger food cereal. Hated it.......the boy has some serious texture issues. A tiny piece of the apple cinnamon cereal puff barely touched his tongue and he made himself gag until he actually threw up! I guess we will be baby fooders for life if this keeps up. We did move up to the second stage in baby food too and he loved his first taste of mac n cheese. We have also been working on crawling and sitting up on our own. I think we have a while until Cade crawls but he is well on his way to sitting up like a big boy.
Posted by Common Sense Saves Money at 1:08 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Roughing it in the wild :)

Blogs & Sites I Visit

  • Allums
  • Barbie
  • Birds
  • Childs
  • Deal Sucker
  • Francesca's
  • Frugal Southern Mom
  • Gerwer Babies
  • http://www.commonsensesavesmoney.com
  • Mama Bargains
  • No Sleep in Helena
  • Rush & SF
  • Southern Savers
  • The Bauers
  • The Quads
  • Tottens
  • Tuesday

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (8)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (46)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ▼  2008 (72)
    • ▼  December (7)
      • Here are some pictures of my furbabies. They still...
      • A Big Boy Already....
      • My poor guys......
      • WORST WEEKEND EVER!!!
      • We survived the dreaded six month appointment!!!St...
      • Wow! My baby is six months old already! I can't ...
      • Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!!!
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2007 (9)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (2)

My new website

Common Sense Saves Money
Hey guys! My name is Robyn and I am a full time working mom and wife. I love to save money and have become extremely passionate about it. It is fun but definitely time takes a lot of time.....which is why I created this blog. I want to try and help others benefit like I do from saving but cut out the time portion for them. I hope you enjoy looking! www.commonsensesavesmoney.com
View my complete profile
 

Followers