Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Would you like some milk with your mexican?
There is a new Mexican restaurant that opened up by our house so Justin and I decided to try it out last night. Of course it took some convincing for Justin to go but finally he agreed and we were on our way. We got there and everything was going great. Cade was holding his own bottle and drinking it like a big boy in his high chair and in a great mood. Cade had drank about half of his bottle when he let out a huge burp...I mean this was so loud that people turned around and I think they thought it was Justin. He started to get a little fussy so I sat him in my lap when all of a sudden....explosion! He projectile vomited all over the table, the floor, the booth seats, down his jacket, down his shirt, his pants, down mommy's shirt and pants! He only drank about 5 ounces but it kept coming like he had drank a gallon. It was coming out of his nose, his mouth, everywhere. Of course this is the ONLY time that I didn't bring his diaper bag in so my only defense was my jacket and his stuffed toy. The servers brought us about a week's worth of their napkins to help but they just kept sticking to everything I tried to wipe off. Needless to say, we got our food to go and I walked out holding a happy, smiley, stinky baby with a white, milk stained butt (I just had to wear black pants). Justin swears that we are not going to eat out as a family for at least 5 more months or until Cade is off of formula. He gets embarrassed REALLY easily so luckily he wasn't the one holding Cade. It would have scarred him for life. I should have taken a picture when we got home holding my smelly son and drenched in vomit...Oh the joys of parenthood. Really...I wouldn't trade it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cade is such a cutie!I often check in on you through your blog! Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment