Since I am going to use this blog as kind of a record keeper of Cade's first year or so, I decided that I am going to do my top ten favorite things every 4-5 months to see how much he changes in this short amount of time....so here we go....
1. I love the way that Cade smiles in the morning when he hears my voice.
2. I love the way that he peaks through his crib when he hears his door open to see who is coming to save him.
3. I love the way he has this shy look that he gives. He puts his chin down and looks up at you with those big eyes.
4. I love the way he freaks out when I go to pick him up from daycare.
5. I love that when he tries to crawl, it looks like he is swimming.....and he is so proud of himself even though he isn't moving an inch.
6. I love how he is such a momma's boy. He loves his daddy but anytime he sees mommy come in the room, he definitely wants me.
7. I love when he has his last bottle at night and then pulls himself around to lay his head on my shoulder.
8. I love how he is a maniac in the bathtub. He splashes around like crazy.
9. I love how he clicks his tongue and imitates you when you do it back.
10. I love how he has learned to pick cereal up with his fingers but hasn't learned how to place them in his mouth so he just holds it and licks it.
These are just some little things and I could go on and on about the things I love. One thing is for sure, I absolutely love being a mom.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love this idea. I may steal it!
Things change soooo much and sooo quick that I wanted to keep track and I figured this would be a good way!!
Post a Comment