Monday, January 19, 2009
A thing of the past
Sleep that is. Is this boy EVER going to sleep more than 2-3 hours at a time?!? I think we have had 2 nights since we have been home from the hospital that we have been able to get about 5 hours of uninterrupted sleep.....2 nights in 7 months! Justin is now going on nights for 2 months so it will be up to me to run on about 3 hours of sleep per night and go to work all day. Sounds fun doesn't it??? I have tried to let him cry but the child works himself up so much and gets on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth like a crazy man until I pick him up. Justin worked nights all weekend and I am definitely feeling the aftermath today. I can't wait to hit the sack tonight after work!! Thanks goodness Justin is home for daddy duty!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment