Tuesday, August 12, 2008
We survived the first day of school! I arrived to pick Cade up around 3:30 yesterday afternoon and he was sound asleep. His teachers said that he was great and gave me his first report card. I think he gets one everyday to let me know what he did throughout the day. Yesterday he was given an infant massage (whatever that is), they worked his large and small muscle, danced with him and read to him. He must have had some fun because he slept from the time I picked him up until 1 am. Today is his first full day so we will see how he does. I don't think that they are breaking him of being spoiled (held constantly) because his teacher this morning said that the girls fought over who got to hold him next :) Oh well! I would rather him be spoiled rotten than crying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment