Last night of freedom before I have to try and get back on a sleeping schedule for work on Monday........wait that's funny.......a sleeping schedule with the little guy??? I wonder how long someone can keep truckin on 3 1/2 hours of sleep?? I guess we will find out. It's my fault, karma I guess. I kept giving a guy at work a hard time when his baby was born. He would come to work half alive and I would ALWAYS tell him that MY baby was going to sleep through the night and that sleep deprivation was not going to be a problem for me. HA!
This will be Justin's first off days alone with the little guy. I wish that I could be a fly on the wall. He thinks that HE will be able to catch up on all of the housework that has somehow fell behind. I need to make a bet...
His mom is on call just in case. Poor Justin......gotta love him.
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment