Thursday, June 18, 2009

Oh how the time goes by

Cade has changed drastically in the past few months. He has become a little boy instead of a baby. He now walks all of the time....it is too cute because he waddles back and forth with those chubby little feet helping him balance. He also does sign language now (just a few signs) and it is amazing to see how he communicates and teaches me how. He repeats everything that I say....though you wouldn't be able to make out his words if you heard him. He is amazed by books with animals....his face just lights up and he is always trying to make you smile. He has this fake laugh that he does to see if it will make you smile and it works every time. I look at him sleeping at night and can't wait until the next morning to wake him up. I love it and am so blessed to be able to see this little miracle changing every day.

No comments: