Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Baby Pics

So Cade had his pictures taken at school a few weeks ago and they came in the other night. They were all too cute! He posed in every picture with a huge smile on his face. Geez at the price though! I had to eliminate a few Thanksgiving dishes to be able to compensate for how much I spent on the pictures. I just couldn't let them take any of them away though.....I kept thinking about what they do with the ones not purchased. I didn't want his pics to wind up in the shredder so I splurged. I brought them home and Justin thought that they were really good too.....but he did point out one thing......my baby looks cross-eyed in all of them. I guess I had my mommy glasses on because I didn't even notice that when I was looking at them, but he does. He is cross-eyed in every single one! I decided to go back and look at all of the pictures I took of him and low and behold he is cross-eyed in all of those too! What the heck? After viewing other pics I went and took a good look at Cade to see if I just hadn't noticed and if my little guy's eyes really are like this. Whew....After inspection, I realized that it is just in his pics. I hope that this is something that he outgrows. I know that it is not a big deal, I just think it is funny how every time the camera comes out, the eyes go in. HA! I would love him no matter what......cross-eyed, lazy eyed, wide eyed, etc. He is my man....just wanted to share a cute quirk that we discovered.

1 comment:

The 'Ssippi Scoop said...

It does amaze me on how much money people spend on daycare pictures. I noticed that when we did ours the other day. Oh well, I'm sure I'll be the first one in line writing that check the next we do them becasue she'll be here!!! He is NOT cross-eyed!!!