Monday, November 3, 2008
Well, I think Cade's virus is out to win a marathon. Yes, I said virus. I knew that dern doctor that we went to last week wasn't on target when he said that Cade had croup. Last night, Cade was wheezing more than he has been and when I took his temp., it was 102.6. I called his nurse line and they told me to take him to Children's just to be on the safe side. So I load Cade up in the car with Justin at work and we head to Children's. We got there and saw the doc. who gave the new diagnosis of a bronchial virus. He received a breathing treatment.........which was a ton of fun trying to keep a little breathing mask on a five month old! We were sent home with breathing treatments to do all day today and tonight. So my little man is at home with his daddy for now and gets to spend this afternoon with me! Please let him feel better by tomorrow!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment