

We had an amazing birthday party for Cade's 2nd bday! It was a zoo party. We kept asking him what kind of party he wanted and he kept saying that he wanted a "mommy" party. I thought that was cute but figured the zoo theme was much more suitable and fun for the age group. We blew up the space bounce and Justin was like a big kid the entire time. He was sore for a week after! Cade is sooooo adorable right now. Everything he does amazes me and we can't believe how blessed we have been. I would love a little brother or sister for him sometime soon but I am being selfish and wanting to devote all of my time to Cade. Maybe in a year or so when he is more independent and doesn't need mommy as much........and if I can talk Justin in to it.
2 comments:
That's one of the reason, one of the MANY reasons I might add, that I do not want another one. I can't imagine having to take time away from Baiey for some other human being. She takes up 110% of my time and I just don't know how people like my mom and your mom did it, or Kelly for that matter. haha! Cade's so cute. I'm glad you at least posted an updated picture!! Love ya'll!
Ok, so I misspelled my child's name - Bailey!!!!
Post a Comment