
Time sure does get away from you when you have a little one running around. There is never a silent moment......which is great. Cade turned two yesterday!!! Can you believe it??? He is the most amazing little guy that I know and I learn from him everyday. He is so sweet and thoughtful and he already thinks of others before himself....unless it's chocolate milk or his zhu zhu pet.....then he doesn't even know you are in the room! We are throwing him a birthday party on Saturday @ our house and he is really looking forward to it. I don't think he really knows what to expect but he keeps saying birtday partee...over and over again. We took cupcakes to his class yesterday and don't you know that he HAD to have the Dora hot pink cupcakes. He would not take no for an answer. That is okay though...he is definitely all boy. We are having a zoo themed party for him and I can't wait! It is going to be hotter than hot but should definitely be a good time.
No comments:
Post a Comment