Sunday, January 17, 2010
New Year
Well there has been quite a bit going on in the Forrester household since our last post....not really new things just really busy with every day life. I had a meeting with Cade's daycare director the week after Christmas and was told that there was a mom of a little boy in Cade's class that was having a fit that Cade was still able to attend the daycare b/c of his biting. This particular boy had been bitten 5x's and Cade was the culprit of two of those bites. The mom was convinced though that Cade had done all of the bites and did not want him anywhere near her son.....really??? SO we were given the option of holding him back while all of his peers moved up and Justin and I decided that it would be better for us if we just tried out a new daycare.....so that is what we did. Cade started a new center this past week and he seems to absolutely love it. He is in a much better mood when I pick him up in the afternoons so maybe he just wasn't happy at the other center. Keep your fingers crossed that this one is a good fit for Cade. Other than that, everything has been great. We had a great Christmas and New Year's and are looking forward to 2010.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh Robyn, I'm so sorry. I cannot believe the director suggested you hold him back to keep him away from the other little boy. Sounds to me like if the other mom was the one with the problem she could have held her son back. Holding a perfectly normal developing child back is just real good for all facets of development, sarcasim I hope you can tell, that was the dumbest suggestion I think I've ever heard. I'm so sorry you had to deal with this but so glad he seems happy in his new center. Good luck and I'll say a prayer for the sweet boy.
We are getting tubes put in next Friday. It just seems to be one thing after another for us, too!
I'm glad to hear Christmas was good and I hope that you are still enjoying your new house!
love ya'll!
Post a Comment