Sorry that it has been a MONTH since my last post. To say the least, it has been crazy and extremely stressful around the Forrester household. We sold our house and found out the day we were closing that we could move in to the house that we made an offer on. It is not "ours" yet but at least we have somewhere to live! We are waiting on the bank as it is a short-sale so keep your fingers crossed that we will hear something soon!
Cade absolutely loves the new house. With moving in, came a new dance. He is too cute dancing around the downstairs playroom. He squats and pops back up over and over again....I guess he got his dancing skills from his daddy :).
I thought that I should share my experiences with my little buddy lately so that I can remember and maybe tease him a little when he gets older (all in good fun). Cade has poo-pooed in the potty one time now. He looked at me and said "poo-poo" so we ran to the potty and he held it until we got there!!! I was so excited and I probably scared him for life while shouting for joy.......this may be the reason that he has only used the potty once. Don't get me wrong, he definitely knows when he needs to go but NOW his favorite place to go #2 is in the bathtub......every night.....every bath. Sooooooooo gross!!! He will say "poo-poo" and I will get him out of the tub, sit him on the potty and he cries to get back in the bath. He then tricks me and starts playing around....doing his business all sneaky. Then I see it floating up so I have to grab him, drain the tub and bleach everything that was within a mile. I am starting to catch on to his process and hopefully this will come to an end soon. He christened my bath tub though...he is not allowed in there anymore!!!
Last thing that I thought was cute but kinda hurt my feelings....tonight when I was putting Cade to bed, he had his head laying on my shoulder and I started to sing to him. He started patting me on the shoulder and then lifted his head, put his little hand over my mouth and said "shhhh". I guess the pat on the shoulder was his way of telling me that he still loved me even though he hates my singing! So sad.
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment