Thursday, October 23, 2008

I got upset this morning when I dropped Cade off at school. We went in and I was holding him while talking to his teacher and he held out his arms for her to take him:( !! I know it's stupid but I wanted to be the first that he reached for and got excited to see. I have been working with him everyday on it but he just hasn't gotten the concept.....or I didn't think so. So sad but I am glad that he is recognizing who his teachers are and seems to love them. When I pick him up in the afternoons, he will flash me a quick smile when he sees me and then his eyes are right back on his teachers. They are locked and he is giving them his cute little grin. He is such a flirt!

Also, I seem to have a high maintenance baby when it comes to food. He will not......I repeat...will not eat baby food. He makes the worst face and his entire body shakes. It makes me laugh just thinking about it (so cruel, I know). He also gags himself like baby food is the worst stuff in the world. I have tried bananas, pears, applesauce, bananas and applesauce dessert, carrots and squash. I did a taste test of the bananas and they were actually pretty good. Then I moved to the squash.....I think my entire body shook just like Cade's does. How can this stuff be sold? It is awful! I had to apologize to Cade and vowed that I would never make him eat squash again. He has to start to eat something though..... Justin's mom had said that she used to buy fresh bananas and put them in a food processor so I thought that I would give it a try. Like father like son, he loved them........for the first few bites and then he started his dramatic gagging. I think he is just trying to get attention now because they were really sweet and good.

No comments: