Wednesday, October 8, 2008
4 Month Birthday!!!
I can't believe that Cade is 4 months old already!!! He had his 4 month check up and weighed in at 15lbs 12oz and 26 inches long. He also had his shots and the poor guy's face turned as red as possible. His daddy wouldn't go with us because he didn't want to see Cade cry so I had to be the face that he saw while he was getting stuck. I promise you that every time he looked at me that afternoon, he stuck his little lip out and started to cry. It broke my heart!! Daddy is definitely going next time. After a long day of napping and whining, I am happy to report that he has fully recovered. We also got to start him on light baby food so we began with bananas last night. I have a picture that I will post. He hasn't quite gotten the concept of how to eat out of a spoon yet. He pushes it out instead of swallowing it. He also flares his nostrils as wide as he can each time I put a little in his mouth....but then wanted more. It was so cute!!! I can't wait for the applesauce tonight.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment