Sunday, September 21, 2008

Justin and I went to AU this past weekend and left little Cade to spend the night with my parents. We missed him soooooo much!!! It is making us re-think our Mexico trip in a few months! If one night was hard, how are we going to be able to make it four!! Though we absolutely could not wait to get home, we had an amazing time (yes, even Justin had fun in Auburn). We got to spend time with some great friends that I don't get to see near enough and we even got to go to the game!! I got the picture below on my cell phone half way through the game and it just made me melt!!! How cute is he????(his grand-daddy is pretty cute too). He is the happiest baby ever and the AU shaker was a nice touch. War Eagle!




No comments: