Well I think it has been long enough and sooooo much has changed with Cade that I need to post my top ten favorites. He is soooo much fun and we really love everything about him but I think listing a few will help me to remember when he is all grown up.
1. I love how he is soooo excited when I pick him up from daycare in the afternoons and runs to give me a hug. He loves showing me his progress sheet that he gets everyday and makes sure that I look at it........he holds it right to my nose until I say something about it.
2. I love that he will randomly just say "mommy kiss" and run over to me
3. I love that when he does that, he has to make sure that daddy gets a kiss too.
4. I love how he chases the dogs around the house and holds his arms out like he's a monster.
5. I love that when he has something that is bigger than normal..like a big book or rock or toy, he puts his chin on his chest and talks about it in a deep voice......he will say "mommy, big book"
6. I love how he follows me around EVERYWHERE and wants me to be right by him.
7. I love that when I put him to bed every night, he lays his head on my shoulder and wants to stay there for a few minutes until I lay him down.
8. I love waking up on the weekends to "MOMMY" coming from across the house.
9. I love how he dances every time he hears music....in the car....in the store....anytime.
10. I love how he is so excited when he uses the big boy potty and mocks me when I cheer for him.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment