Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Milestones galore!

Cade has reached another milestone this week.....he is officially at the "big boy" table with mommy & daddy. I haven't gotten a chance to get him a booster seat yet so he is sitting in a regular chair and eating his meals. I think I may even opt to pass on the booster seat. My guy doesn't like the feeling of restraint and he is doing really good right now without one. I'm afraid if we put him in a booster, it will be just like his highchair....useless. We have also bought Cade some flashcards and Justin has been working with him daily. He has learned all of his favorite animals and will make each sound instantly when shown the cards. Now we are attempting objects. He has learned ball but the others may take some time (ring, house, bus, etc.). He amazes me constantly. Also, Cade will be moving up to the big boys class in a few weeks so I am mentally trying to prepare for that.....no more baby class for my baby :( He visits the other class during the day now and I think that he loves it. He has so much more room to run around and play. His teacher now said that he cries when they bring him back to the baby room for nap time. He is already ready to be grown up. In the new class, he will not have a crib and will take naps on a little cot so stay tuned to see how that goes......next step no baby crib at home??? Surely not for 5 more years!

No comments: