
Cade first pair of sandals! Don't get too excited yet.........I bought these for Cade last week and took them home in hopes that they would fit and they did! Everywhere except for the top......his chubby little feet are so stuffed that the straps couldn't close, well at least not without turning his poor feet blue in 2.2 seconds. People are going to think that this child belongs to some hippie, stuck in the 70's that doesn't believe in wearing shoes because I can't find any that will fit his fat little feet. This will be the second pair that will go to baby Jack, my friend's little boy that can wear normal shoes. Poor Cade, he is going to have to wear white reeboks because the "in-style" shoes won't fit. I promise little buddy, that we will find you some cool kicks even if we have to take two pairs and sew them together! I love those little chubbers!
No comments:
Post a Comment