FYI-this pic does not do his big toe justice.....it is so big and so stinkin cute! The pillow attached to the bottom of his big toe is amazingly hidden. I have a feeling that we will be buying wide shoes for the rest of our lives.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Look at these sweet, fat, little, chuncky feet! I absolutely love them and they make me smile every time that I see them...pretty ironic considering I have always HATED feet! I think it is safe to say that babies are in a different category when it comes to this though......how could you resist pinching these little chubbers???
FYI-this pic does not do his big toe justice.....it is so big and so stinkin cute! The pillow attached to the bottom of his big toe is amazingly hidden. I have a feeling that we will be buying wide shoes for the rest of our lives.

FYI-this pic does not do his big toe justice.....it is so big and so stinkin cute! The pillow attached to the bottom of his big toe is amazingly hidden. I have a feeling that we will be buying wide shoes for the rest of our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment