Wow! Its been a long time since I updated this thing. Our little man was born on June 9th at 5:21pm. He was 8lbs 2ozs and 19 inches. I went in for a normal doctors appointment on the 9th and the doc said that there was no way that I was going to make it to the scheduled cesarean so he wanted me to go to triage and monitor my contractions and we would probably do the section in the morning!! I went to have my contractions monitored and something that the doctor saw made him want to go ahead with the section that afternoon!!!!!!!! Needless to say, I called Justin and told him to get to the hospital and to call everyone else on the way. He made it just in time and was put in to scrubs and hurried to the OR to meet me. The section went great and he came out screaming at the top of his lungs! Justin got to walk him up to our room while the doctors finished stitching me up. He said that the screaming did not stop the entire time.........and he was still screaming when I got there. Finally he calmed down and we got to cuddle with him.
To be continued........the little guy just woke up from his nap.
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment