So now I know how women feel when they are near the end of their pregnancy and just uncomfortable. I mean I was just fine on Sunday and then when Monday came around.......the uncomfortable feeling set in and has not let up! I will take a few moments to vent as I know that Justin and friends are tired of hearing it. They just don't understand:) I am just so, so, so ready to get Cade into the world now. I swear, I think he must take after his daddy in size.....well, when Justin was a baby. I think he was a little over 12lbs when he was born!! You would never know it now because he is a fit, average guy, but can you imagine??? All that I want to do now is lay in my bed with a warm towel on my stomach. I can't sleep and I just feel like I need a good cry......not because I am sad but because I can't breathe!!
I know it will be over soon enough and I have definitely enjoyed it...Who wouldn't? It is the only time that it is possible to help God out in creating a miracle......I am just anxious to be a mommy.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment