Monday, April 14, 2008

I had our first baby shower yesterday. It was so great. My sister, mom and a few friends threw it at my sister's house and I couldn't have asked for more! My sister always goes above and beyond when she does entertaining and she definitely did this time as well. I had a really good turn out and appreciate everyone that got to come and help us celebrate. We love you! Cade got a ton of nice things and he will be decked out in firefighter gear for a while and his daddy was really excited to see that. Justin also loved the Bama t's that Cade got (funny that he thinks he is going to wear them:)........well maybe every now and then I will let Justin get his way but not without his Auburn bib to go along with it. I just can't give in!!

Thanks again to everyone! I couldn't ask for better friends and family!

No comments: