Friday, January 18, 2008

Well, I have been pretty short of breath for the past few weeks and my cardiologist decided that he wanted me to go ahead and come in to check it out. For those that don't know, I had open heart surgery when I was a baby so I go and get checked out every other year. He wanted me to come in for a fetal echocardiogram on Feb. 1st but the shortness of breath pushed it up to today............anyway... everything with my heart looked great. There was nothing that he saw that would contribute to the shortness of breath. I am wearing a heart monitor for the day to make sure the rhythm is on track but that's it. He also looked over the baby's heart and it looks great as well. We saw the face, eyes, arms, legs, feet, chest, heart.........but no boy or girl parts yet. We thought that we would get a sneak peak before Monday but no luck! So the countdown remains..........3..........

No comments: