Monday, December 17, 2007

So I ordered a fetal heart monitor off of the internet a week ago and got it in the mail on Friday. It is the neatest thing! Justin was not enthused with this purchase at first as he thought it was going to be junk...but when he heard our baby's heartbeat, he loved it. We have listened to his/her heartbeat every night. It is so amazing!! I can hear my heartbeat and then a really fast one hiding behind it. It has been measuring between 154-164 bpm so not sure if that still falls into the old wives tale for being a girl!! It has slowed down since our last doctor's appointment so that could mean a boy!! I want one of each (just happy it is not going to be at the same time....twins run in my family) We'll find out in five weeks! We can't wait!!!

No comments: